Last Wednesday was the last day of school for Nathan and Luke. Wow, has time flown. I loved all their teachers and I know the boys loved going , I cant say enough good things about St. Marks. They do so many fun and special things with the kids and all the teachers are wonderful, just wonderful. All that to say, I am thankful for summer and just getting out and playing with these sweet boys. Nathan’s response about it being the last day of school was “does that mean its summer now and I can go on Papa’s boat?” He has been waiting for summer since January. Here are some pics from their last day.
Luke had fun playing with all the balls in Mrs. Leesa and Mrs. LeAnn’s class. Nathan was in their class when he was One and I will miss not seeing these sweet ladies anymore. I can’t believe my little baby who was just crawling last August is one of the big boys running and talking now.
Oh Mrs. Rodgers. How we love her. She was a ball of fun and fit perfectly with Nathan’s hyper temperament. She would always just say “well, he’s just young and busy.” She gave all the kids animal masks on their last day so here is Nathan the zebra with his beloved Mrs. Rodgers.
Another memory of St. Marks is this statue of a little boy next to the fountain of water. When Nathan was just Luke’s age and barely talking he would always walk past this statue and say “hi Charlie” because it looks like his good friend Charlie. Well, a day doesn’t go by when we don’t wave to Charlie and throw a couple rocks in the fountain.
They sent all the artwork home on the last day and boy was I blown away by some of the creative pieces that made. It impressed me how they got the kids (my Nathan in particular) to sit still long enough to make some of these projects. Nathan told me “ they are all gorgeous mommy and I made them for you.” Melt my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment