A couple of weeks ago I had the brilliant (yet not so brilliant) idea to take our two boys along with a friend and her two boys to Oak Mtn. We planned to take them to the petting zoo and then to the beach. Sounds fun right? Well, as soon as we got to the petting zoo the goats seriously mauled us, I’m not kidding, I had goat hoof prints down the front of my shirt. So we quickly steered away from the goats to see the other animals like the pigs who were covered in mud, the donkeys that had a sign “ donkey’s bite”, and the horses. And of course any farm/zoo experience wouldn’t be complete without lots and lots of poop everywhere and really smelly aromas. So sorry to my sweet friend who was in her first trimester of pregnancy (I promise I didn’t know this when I chose for us to go to a petting zoo).
These pics were taken right before I got the food from the ranger, after the goats saw the food the camera went up and we went a running.
After this we took the boys to the beach. It was fun but the hard part was keeping 4 boys out of the water. Normally, it would have been fun to get in the water, but it was an overcast day which wasn’t that warm, and we didn’t bring extra clothes so us Mommas decided ahead of time to keep them out. Not an easy task but we still had a great time. The little boys had fun digging in the sand and Karen did a great job calling out relays for the bigger boys. All and all it was an adventure and the company was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment