Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, May 7, 2012

Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed/Crib

I love how both boys love to see each other in the morning.  If Nathan wakes up first he loves to go see Luke in his crib and if Luke wakes up first he immediately points to Nathan’s room and then squeals with delight when he sees Nathan.  The other day Nathan went to wake Luke up and he wanted to get into Luke’s crib.  He has asked before and I didn’t let him but today I said yes and ran to get my camera.  The pictures are a bit blurry because it was still kind of dark and they were jumping all around, but I love how I captured their excitement of being in the same crib together.

DSC_0025 DSC_0023

DSC_0066 DSC_0044

DSC_0070 DSC_0085

After getting up they love to race down the steps on their belly. 

DSC_0091 DSC_0098 DSC_0102

No comments: