I took these pics about a month ago but never got around to posting them. I usually try and do some reading with the boys during breakfast time because it helps them stay focused on eating and it’s a good time to read to them since they are fairly still. However, this one morning the forecast was supposed to be almost 100 degrees so I knew if we wanted to play outside it better be early. So the boys took their books and dry cereal out to the fort to have breakfast and reading so we could be outside before it got brutally hot. And yes, this was our summer attire most days (swim suit shorts whether we were going swimming or not, and our super-hero shirts).
I asked Luke to show me how strong he was…not sure he’s got the whole “flex” thing down, but its still cute. And who doesn’t eat juice popsicles for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment