I didn’t really make any concrete New Year’s Resolutions this year (which is a rarity because usually I’m big on those kind of things) but I recently thought that I would try and do at least one blog/facebook post a week about the days of the Matteos. As you can see I am already a week behind so who knows how it will go, but I am excited about getting started.
We celebrated New Year’s Eve with a couple friends and the kiddos and had a great time. All the kids came in their PJ’s and we had fun playing, eating chili, snacks, and yummy cake. Then the festivities really began when we busted out the glow sticks and dance music. I called it cosmic dancing and although it was a bit crazy (8 kids under 5 and 1 infant, plus all the adults) it was a lot of fun. The good thing about having a New Years party with kids is that the party is over, house is cleaned, and kids are asleep by 9.
Please excuse the watermark…it carried over from some facebook posting
dance dance revolution game and nathan sporting the studly glasses
No comments:
Post a Comment