Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, February 15, 2013

February Catch-Up

Seems like its always catch-up time on the blog, but since I know my parents don’t want to miss out on a single second of these precious babies…ok who’s kidding who…I am just addicted to making memories yet don’t always have time to post them. And who knows who sees these but I like to at least put them out there for any family member who is interested in seeing these big babies of mine. 

Hiking with Daddy on the trails across from our house.  Praise the Lord for a nice sunny day, its been rare these days.

2013 2 feb hiking with daddy and focus practice-422013 2 feb hiking with daddy and focus practice-65-2

2013 2 feb hiking with daddy and focus practice-69-22013 2 feb hiking with daddy and focus practice-77-2

Valentine Fun

2013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-832013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-2492013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-2582013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-272

2013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-82013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-1522013 1 jan valentines shoot and hiking-64

2013 1 jan moms group valentines-72013 1 jan moms group valentines-102013 1 jan moms group valentines-45

2013 1 jan moms group valentines-612013 1 jan moms group valentines-632013 1 jan moms group valentines-68

Luke getting to go on a date with Mommy and he chose the library (no pics) and Krispy Kreme for “black donuts with sprinkles”

2013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-3-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-7-2

2013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-9-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-15-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-17-2

2013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-18-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-21-22013 2 feb micah terrel and luke donuts-22-2

The boat show back in January.  I grew up always going to boat shows with the family and my brother and I loved them.  Nathan LOVES boats so I thought he may have fun.  But that was and understatement.  Kids are allowed to get up on the boats and by golly he did just that.  I think he got in over 200 boats…im not kidding!  He really was in little boy heaven!  The pictures are terrible because they are from my small camera which is apparently on its last let but at least it documents a fun outing.

2013 1 jan boat show-92013 1 jan boat show-132013 1 jan boat show-18

We ran into an old friend who our families used to go skiing with.  Now he sells boats and trailers. 

2013 1 jan boat show-212013 1 jan boat show-262013 1 jan boat show-302013 1 jan boat show-31

I mananged to get some pics of the boys in their normal attire:  shirtless with their favorite buddies (doggie and big baby)

2013 2 feb boys with bears and doggie-62013 2 feb boys with bears and doggie-392013 2 feb boys with bears and doggie-86

2013 2 feb boys with bears and doggie-922013 2 feb boys with bears and doggie-55

No comments: