Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Madness…Matteo Style

OK so March Madness doesn’t include anything about basketball but it has been a little bit of madness around here, mainly because it is still so stinking cold and I have two rowdy boys inside the house all day long.  Don’t get me wrong we go somewhere just about everyday but we have all been a little sick of our indoor options.  Oh well, Life is Good and I don’t need to complain.  We are having tons of fun despite the cold weather. 

Small caveat: I do actually put clothes on my boys in the morning but they both think that if they are Either RACING or WRESTLING you need your shirt off; and since they are doing one of these two activities about 99.9% of their waking hours you will see most pictures in our house with their shirts off.  Mind you, I am usually wearing a sweater and carrying a blanket around with me because I’m cold even inside but I guess they are moving around more than me!

 

It was too cold and rainy for our church’s Easter Egg hunt so we did it in the gym.  Not the best for taking pictures but the kids didn’t mind.  They got to hunt eggs, eat candy and play!

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-40-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-47-2

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-25-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-52-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-69-2

Luke’s favorite activity which he talks about every single day is bowling, so he was thrilled to see a bowling set to play with at the gym.

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-3-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-9-2

A friend had a western birthday party in which a real horse and pig came.  It was quite interesting and fun to ride a horse up and down the neighborhood. 

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-139-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-103-2

True Bed Head!  Rise and shine!

2013 3 mar focus 35 take 3-13-2-22013 3 mar focus 35 take 3-16-2

Setting: I was talking on the phone and when it got a bit too quiet I went to see what the boys were doing.

Me: What are you doing?

Nathan: I’m learning to be a parent. 
I love how Luke is just willingly letting Nathan trim his toenails.  Thankfully Nathan was very careful.

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-5-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-6-2

Dyeing Easter Eggs

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-14-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-18-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-20-2

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-41-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-43-2

lunch served in eggs. why not?

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-60-22013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-68-2

a whole lot of this has been going on.  what a blessing this jumpy house has been, thank you adri!

2013 3 mar easter eggs donuts trentons bday_-59-2

No comments: