Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blueberry picking

We had fun going blueberry picking last week.  This is always something I look forward to in the summer.  The boys fade out rather quickly and I don’t blame them because its always hot, but I am hoping to instill in the this fun tradition.  They ate way more than they picked.  I think in an hour and a half the two of them may have picked and kept in their bucket a total of 30 berries.  That’s ok, I got plenty to make a new recipe for blueberry cobbler that turned out quite nicely. 

2013 7 july creek blueberry picking-8-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-10-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-15-2

2013 7 july creek blueberry picking-12-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-25-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-26-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-31-2

 

 

2013 7 july creek blueberry picking-36-22013 7 july creek blueberry picking-44-2

No comments: