Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dan's First Father's Day

I hadn't written anything about Dan's First Father's Day because we didn't really take that many pictures. However, since it was such a special day I did want to add a post at least for memory's sake. I wanted to make sure Dan felt special so I gave him some fun toys that morning and then we went to Ted's Montana Grill for a big bison burger for lunch after church. Although we don't have our little Nathan yet, Dan is already taking good care of him by taking such good care of me during my pregancy. In less than 2 months we will be able to test out our parenting skills and for all the things to be nervous about, one thing i am not nervous about is that Dan will be one of the greatest fathers in the world!!!!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Ashley,
I'm sitting here crying, so excited for you guys. I'm at work, too...thanks a lot! :) Mascara's probably running.
God is so good! You and Dan have honored Him with your lives and marriage, and HE is now entrusting a life to you to be raised up to Himself.
Y'all are gonna have so much fun!
Happy Father's Day, Dan!
Love y'all!

The Granhold's said...

Hey bro - You are going to be a great daddy! I'm so happy for you and Ashley. See you soon.

Love,
Your sis - nana