I am now 32 weeks (8months) into my pregnancy. I can't say that it has been a fast 32 weeks, but as many of you know I am not the most patient person. When I plan for something I am ready for it to happen the next day. I do have to say that it has been a relatively easy and smooth pregnancy so far, praise the LORD! Yet I do still have 2 months of hot summer days ahead of me, so if I swell up like a balloon by August I might have a different mind set. All that to be said, Dan and I are actually starting to prepare for this little bundle of joy we will be receiving soon. Dan finished painting the nursery which looks great (pics to come later), we have gone to our Preparing for Parenthood class at St. Vincent's (great class, even Dan said he got something out of it), and we got our 4D ultrasound pictures done (yes, we are the first-time parents who were suckered into paying way too much for blurry, alien-like pictures). In all of this we have been having fun and are getting excited to see and hold little baby Nathan.



2 comments:
Okay, the pics of Dan...not so much. Yikers! ;)
The pics of Nathan are wonderful!!!
Congrats, sweet friends!
Love you!!
Hey guys Abuelo and Abuela saw the pics. Way to go Dan - you wouldn't make a pretty mom. LOL.
Ashley - you look very natural holding that "baby".
Nathan - looks great! Can't wait to see him and hold him!
Love you guys see you on the 27th God willing.
Post a Comment