Last night Heidi and I went to the Tim Mcgraw concert at the Verizon Wireless/Oak Moutain Ampitheater. Dan had bought me two tickets for my birthday back in March, and the big day finally arrived. The highlights were: hanging out with Heidi, listening and looking at Tim Mcgraw for 2 hours, (its a wonder what a black cowboy hat and tight jeans will do to a girl...now you know why I always get Dan to dress up in his cowboy outfit for Halloween!), enjoying a nice night out, and of course wearing my cowboy boots and hat. We had a great time and I am trying to convert Nathan while still in the womb to be a country music fan, but Dan says that he will just have to start playing his drums more often so his son will come to know what true rocking means. I guess we will just wait and see. Hope you like the pics of my big ol belly and those good looking boots!
2 comments:
Have you "done gone country" on us?!?!? :)
I'm glad you and Heidi had such a great time! Love the pics, and you look GREAT! Nathan's gonna like country...his Mama's from Bama! I mean, come on! ;)
Love you, girl!!
You look very happy - and the tummy looks great! Nathan will love country - remember his auntie Adri and cousins are true Texas country girls! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment