Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Glorious Homecoming Pictures

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shireen said...

He SO looks like Dan!!!! I LOVE ALL of the pics, but ESPECIALLY the one of Nathan sitting up by himself in your glider! Oh, my goodness, he's Dan's little spittin' image! Yes, Rhys may look like Nathan, too!! :) How fun, and they better be best buds!!

Ashley, Dan, Way to praise the Lord and await HIS timing throughout this time. Ooooh, Rhys just kicked! :) How fun! I continue to learn so much through you, my friends! See you sometime on Saturday! I LOVE YOU!

Kisses for Nathan, Hugs for his parents! ;)

Chelle said...

Dear Ashley, I don't know if you will remember me or not but I meet you at Shireen and Russ' wedding. I am Michelle, Russ's cousin. Shireen has kept my informed of your family and little baby Nathan. All of you have been in my prays! I had to leave my son at the hospital too and not that I in any way know what you were going though, I remember how it felt to have to leave our little one and go home without him. Your comment about after getting him home and saying "now what" bring back some many sweet memiors. I will keep you in my prays and I know the Lord will give you and your husband total peace of how to take care of this little one he has given you. Michelle