Then on saturday Dan and I went out as a family with Nathan in-tow. We picked up our friends Barbie and Brad and headed to the Greek festival. I do love some greek food and Nathan just bounced along in the front carrier with dan(you cant really see him in the picture, but he's there). On Sunday we even got to go to community group and church, which was such a blessing. It was great to see everyone at CG and we thank everyone for their encouraging words, prayer, and lots of great meals. For church we went to the fireplace room which was nice because i didn't have to worry about Nathan making too much noise, and it cut down on the germ exposure.
For all who know me you know i am not one who loves sitting at home all day so these outings were real treats and we hope to continue, especially after out little guy gets his first set of shots.



1 comment:
Ashley,
Good for you! Way to get out! But I also admire your diligence in being patient and learning your roleS :) at home. Thank you for modeling to me and to so many others that your new priority is indeed Nathan and his well being.
Also, on another note, I am praising the Lord with you and Dan that Nathan has gained some needed weight. Way to keep feeding him that hind milk!! :) Hee hee!
Looks like y'all had some fun, and I know you and Dan love some Greek food and good fellowship, so that's awesome that you guys got to go with the Anderson's!!! I know they enjoyed that, too!
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment