





Well, sweet Nathan seems to have his nights and days REVERSED. He is a sweet sleeping angel all day yet loves to party all night. I do blame his father because dan is definitley more of a night owl then i am. Its not that he is super fussy and crying at the top of his lungs(praise God) during the night, its just that he is bright-eyed and ready to play and doesn't want to lie down or sit peacefully in his swing. He wants to be held and walked around the house and loves to kick his arms and legs for hours straight. It would be so fun and cute to play with the little man if it wasn't 4am. And if yall do have any ideas of how exactly you "play" with a newborn let me know. Anyways, we are glad he is healthy and not too cranky but we are praying for his timeclock to switch to a normal day/night schedule. I have included some pics of his sleepiness during the day and the opposite scenario at night.
2 comments:
I love that he is looking up at Dan and saying, "Come on, Dad, let's go have some fun!" It will get better. Just rest while he rests during the day. Can't wait to see him. I love the pictures.
Ok - so you have to try your best to have him stay awake during the day - I know easier said than done. He looks great! I can't wait to see him. How do you play with a newborn? - Cuddle him - bring him to close distance with your face and talk to him - give him contrasting toys to look at - see how well he follows your voice and objects. Play music and sing and dance with him. Enjoy every minute. I pray that he will get his days/nights straight soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment