Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Bath




Last Friday, Sept 5th, Nathan got his first real bath. I was a bit nervous because he is so small and slippery so I let Mrs. Matteo show me how the first night. Since then i have taken great joy in giving him a bath. I was initiated last night though; when i was holding him right before putting him in the water his firehose starting shooting all over the place. I didn't want to put him in the water because then his bath water would have been tainted, so I just stood there and got soaked. It was quite humerous.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Isn't that SO funny! All the times I've babysat little boys, it's an automatic thing when they get their feet into the tub....it's like WHEEEE!!!!! So, I guess moms and dads have to have a little bowl or something to catch it in time. I've heard it takes a while to outgrow! So good to see you all tonight! Love, Katie

Shireen said...

SOOOOOO SWEET!!

Go, Nathan!! :) We know that shooting your little fire hose on mommy is really just an act of love at this time! :)

Way to go, Ashley! That's great that you're comfortable bathing Nathan, now!!

Shireen said...

Great comment from Katie, too! Gosh, I never thought about that!