The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Ashley! Those are some GREAT pictures!!! Man, Nathan is SOOOOOOO cute! I love the ones by his bear!! YOU, my dear, look AMAZING! Little Miss Athlete ready to go run her first 5K! You will be doing that in NO time!!!
I can't wait to have Rhys so that I can hold him next to you and Nathan, too!! :)
Enjoy visiting with Dan's family, and I'm looking forward to visiting with you tomorrow!!
3 comments:
Ashley!
Those are some GREAT pictures!!! Man, Nathan is SOOOOOOO cute! I love the ones by his bear!! YOU, my dear, look AMAZING! Little Miss Athlete ready to go run her first 5K! You will be doing that in NO time!!!
I can't wait to have Rhys so that I can hold him next to you and Nathan, too!! :)
Enjoy visiting with Dan's family, and I'm looking forward to visiting with you tomorrow!!
Those are great pics! It was great to see you yesterday and visit for a little while :)
Post a Comment