This past saturday, Oct. 18th, Nathan was 2 months old. Sometimes it seems to have flown by, but at other times its hard to remember life without him. He is such a sweet baby and a blessing from the Lord! He is starting to hold his head up better, tracks objects with his eyes and is smiling a lot more recently. At his 2 month check up he weighed 11 lbs 12 oz (today he is 12 pounds) and was in the 70% for weight. He measured to be 23 1/4 inches which was the 89% percentile. I have made a collage of funny faces to celebrate his 2 month mark.


1 comment:
Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!
I love all the pictures, but especially the one to the right of the bottom left picture...the pic is kind of an upside-down shot, but Nathan's so cute and looking perfectly at his professional photographer Mommy! :)
Had a great afternoon with you and Nathan and look forward to next week! Oh and I'm up for our normal ride on Sunday afternoon...12:30 or 1:00...let me know if you're up for it!
Love you, girl.
Post a Comment