The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Nathan's Fall Portfolio
Here are some shots i took of Nathan as we are celebrating fall. I took about 100 shots but thought you might not be interested in ALL of them. We were stuck inside yesterday with all the rain and i just couldn't stop staring at this cute face so I thought i would get a little practice in with my new camera. Hope you enjoy them.
I love the pictures! His smiles, and little looks are so adorable. He looks great. You're doing a good job taking care of my nephew. I love you guys. May the Lord keep all of you healthy. May he watch over you and keep you safe and fill you with many blessings!
Ashley! These pics are SO good! Nathan is SO handsome!!!! Gosh, I was wondering what "professional photographer" took all these pics of Nathan, then I realized it's your foyer! YOU are the professional photographer! I am so impressed and so darn proud of you! Love you!!! Shireen
5 comments:
I love the pictures! His smiles, and little looks are so adorable. He looks great. You're doing a good job taking care of my nephew.
I love you guys. May the Lord keep all of you healthy. May he watch over you and keep you safe and fill you with many blessings!
What sweet pictures! I love that one of him smiling so big. He is precious!!
Ashley!
These pics are SO good! Nathan is SO handsome!!!! Gosh, I was wondering what "professional photographer" took all these pics of Nathan, then I realized it's your foyer! YOU are the professional photographer! I am so impressed and so darn proud of you!
Love you!!!
Shireen
i'm glad i got to meet little nathan today! he is sooo precious! come see us again soon!
these sweet pictures are amazing! so cute!
Post a Comment