Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Itty Bitty

As the days and weeks go by, I am amazed at how quickly Nathan changes. I got camera happy the other day and was trying to take lots of pictures emphasizing his "Itty Bitty" parts while he is still itty bitty. Have i mentioned how much i love this little boy? I am with him all day long and still can't get enough of him. I truly do "praise the Lord for His INDESCRIBABLE GIFT!" (2 cor 9:15)














4 comments:

Shireen said...

Mommy & Daddy,
The Bitty is SO cute!! :)
I love all of the pics, especially the second to last of Mommy and Bitty looking at each other.

Oh, how sweet!

God is so good, guys! I'm so thankful everyone's doing well!

Ashley, I hope you enjoyed your personal time yesterday!! :)

The Granhold's said...

Those are great pictures! I too love the one of Mommy and Baby looking at each other. Capture the momments...they grow so quickly.

Love you guys.

Katie said...

Aww! These are GREAT pictures!

staceysstitches said...

Ashley,
What great pictures! You are a pro! Nathan is so sweet. Love, Stacey