



I have had many people ask me, "so how is the dog doing since Nathan has been born?" Well, as you can see from my lack of posting about our dog that she is definitley feeling neglected. Piper is our mixed terrier who i had before we were married and yes, she was my baby for 4 good years. I took her on lots of walks, carried her around the house as my baby, and she always sat right next to dan and i on the couch. Now, i feel bad for her because i don't carry her anymore because i am always carrying Nathan, I shew her off the couch a lot of times because she wants to lick Nathan while he is nursing, and I am not confident or coordinated enough to walk with both her and Nathan. The good thing is that she has been very sweet to Nathan and not fiesty at all(which if yall know her is one of her weaknesses, especially with strangers). Dan has been giving her more loving now when he gets home from work because i told him that she feels neglected during the day. Hopefully i will at least be able to start taking her on walks soon. I have added some pictures of her because i do still love her dearly and have been proud of how sweet she is with the baby.
1 comment:
Very sweet! :)
Sweet, little Piper!!!!
Post a Comment