Although i have a long way to go, with my husband's help i am trying to get back into shape. I have started getting back into my morning routine of pushups and situps and now that my handy husband has installed my new pull-up bar my upper body routine can be complete (I do have to confess that as of now i can't even do one pull-up which is very disappointing). Before we were married i used to do push ups, pull-ups and crunches every morning but then i had to take my pull-up bar down so that we could put up a door in our master bathroom. Now that we have a basement I have my own little exercise area (until we save up enough for dan to make it his media room). I want to thank Dan for helping me get my pull-up bar installed and if anyone wants to come over and walk in the neighborhood or do some circuit training please feel free; I would love the company.


1 comment:
You're too cute, Ashley!
And you don't have a long way to go...you are in better shape than you think.
Way to push yourself and encouragers us to stay strong, too!
Love you, friend!
Post a Comment