Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, November 9, 2008

First 5K Post-Baby



This past saturday i ran in my first 5K run since Nathan was born. I had planned on running this race before he was even born because I knew i was going to need a goal to help me get back into shape. The race was up in Hunstville and my friend Lisa rode with Dan, Nathan and me up there. She was a total stud and ran the half-marathon which was on the same course. It was fun getting back out there in a somewhat competitive event, and it was especially nice getting to run and not having to push the stroller; thanks Dan for watching Nathan. I ran the race in 28:58 which met my goal of under 30 minutes, yet still a ways away from where I was pre-baby.

No comments: