Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, December 19, 2008

FOUR MONTHS!






Mom keeps making me laugh when we go on walks, I think its my hat.


I had fun watching Alabama football with dad this year.


I am in my crib now, but I still like to be swaddled in my miracle blanket.


I'm sick and just want my mommy.


I'm in the big tub now!


Dad and I expect to be getting lots of presents from Santa this year!


Momma's little Christmas helper

Yesterday, December 18th, Nathan turned 4 months! His stats include height: 24 inches, weight 14 pounds, head circumference 15 3/4. This month has been lots of fun and full of firsts. Nathan loves to stand up in our laps and if we try to sit him down he just pushes back until we let him stand some more. He will sit in his bumpo seat for a little while, which is really funny. He loves to reach out at objects, smile, giggle, and can do a 3/4 roll(not quite all the way over yet). He also loves to chew on his hands, or anything else he can bring to his mouth. He outgrew his baby bath tub and is now in the big bath tub with a soft mat. Other firsts include, his first Thanksgiving with the Mack family; his first airplane ride to Houston in which he did really well; and his first time meeting his great-grandparents(Abuelitos) and lots of aunts and uncles. Unfortunately he also got his first cold and now ear infection which has been plaguing us for about a week, but he has been a trouper and we should be well for the holidays. The most exciting FIRST is... he slept in his crib for the first time last night! I know, its been a long time coming but since the nursery is upstairs from us I just couldn't wean myself off of him. I did sleep in the bed in his nursery last night but i might try and leave him by himself tonight. Its definitely more of his momma wanting him close, than him not liking it. Overall, this passed month has been tons of fun and I can't believe he is getting so big. We are excited about his first Christmas and New Years coming up and another flight to Houston. I have a feeling he may get a little spoiled with all the grandparent love, but that's what its all about! We love our little man and cherish every day with him!

No comments: