Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ice-Skating in Houston

 


 


 


 


On one of the first days in Houston we went to a park in downtown Houston, called Discovery Green. It was a gorgeous sunny day which made walking around very pleasant, however, the highlight was the ice-skating of course. I love doing anything active outside so i had a great time, and it was fun getting to take Dan's niece, Alexis out because she had never been ice-skating before. I also had fun laughing at Dan and Anna Laura, along with many other adults, hang closely to the wall realizing that the ice didn't look like a fun place to fall.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

I LOVE all the pics! They SO make a great post!! I'm so glad you got to go to the River Walk in San Antonio!!! We ate at a restaurant called something like Iguana whenI went there years ago with my family...I wonder if it's still there! :)

You, Dan and Nathan evidently had so much fun with y'all's family! I love the cowgirl :) hats!! Let's just face it...you look great in your boots, tight jeans ;) and hat!