Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, January 12, 2009

Updating our Blog

I just wanted to let anyone who checks this blog to know that I am sorry I have been out of touch recently but we have really been on the go. I have just posted several new posts so I hope you scroll all the way down to see all our adventures. I do hope you enjoy the many pictures and don't feel bombarded by so many new additions to the blog. We had a great time and praise the LORD for His many blessings!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Ashley, good job with ALL the blogging! It was a lot to do, but, like I said in a previous comment, I'm so thankful that you have this blog to document your blessed and FUN lives!! Praise the Lord, indeed!

I appreciate your not-so-long-ago prayer request, when you were pregnant with Nathan, and you'd be up at crazy hours into the weeeeee morning. Well, take note, sister...I've been up since 2:30 delighting in your blog over a bowl of cereal...mixed cereals, no less! :) THANK YOU for entertaining me with your sweet and wonderful lives during my temporary awake time!!
I'm SO proud of you and your family.
I love you and I'll talk to you LATER today!! ;)

Karen and Adam Blair said...

Girl,
We haven't been on the go, and you are putting me to shame with all of the blogging! :) All of the pics were great. I'd like to go on a trip with the Moving Matteos...you all like to see lots of fun sights. Thanks again for the visit yesterday. Baby Charlie was glad to see his Aunt Ashley and Nathan. We've missed you. Welcome back, sista!