Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Comic Relief Videos

I have included two videos that Dan and I keep watching over and over because they just crack us up. Now I know that you may not be quite as emotionally attached but I do hope they bring a smile to your face. One video shows my side of Nathan coming out (likes to talk, a lot!). The other video was taken when Nathan was just learning to sit on his own and I thought that he was doing so well that I would take a video of him. However, as soon as i started recording he tipped over backwards. The camera of course hits the ground and Dan and I both quickly scramble to retrieve our fallen child. As you can see in the video I am laughing, but sweet Dan is trying to comfort Nathan (if you can hear it in the background).



2 comments:

Shireen said...

This IS hilarious!!! Nathan's so funny! He's got some great padres!! ;)

Katie said...

Very good talking, Nathan! I can't wait until Andrew starts talking. Right now he gargles his saliva!