Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day Fun!

 


You gotta love Alabama weather where its 70 degrees one day and snowing another, in the same week. Well since it doesn't snow that often here its always a big deal. I woke up to let the dog out and start getting ready for church and saw all this wonderful snow on the ground. I squealed with excitment and called for Dan to get up. We were both shocked and excited at the same time and as soon as we fed Nathan and bundled him up we were out playing and taking tons of crazy pictures. Needless to say we never made it to church. But we did praise the Lord for His greatness and we basked in the glory of His creation all day. Later on all of our neighbors got out and we had snow ball fights, made snow angels and then went into and had hot chocolate together. Have I mentioned that we love our neighborhood?! I hope Nathan enjoyed his first snow day; his parents sure did!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those snow pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I love Nathan's little suit and hat and the way he smiles at the camera, and the snow angels you two made! WHAT FUN!!