Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fine China Supper Club

 


This past Friday night was a treat like no other. Dan and I, along with Lydia and Michael Thurston were wined and dined by Adam and Karen Blair during our Inaugural Fine China Supper Club Meeting. Karen had the table set with her gorgeous china and silver as well as Valentine cloth napkins, name card holders, and fresh flowers. We started off with mushroom stuffed tomatoes and pear spritzers; and then we were treated to a delicious beef tenderloin with peach chutney; a mixed spring salad with cranberries, walnuts and gorganzala cheese; and rosemary infused rice. Later we finished the meal with a two level strawberry cake with chocolate icing and fresh strawberries. Along with all this delicious food we enjoyed a great night of fellowship. All the while Nathan was sleeping in Charlie's crib while Charlie was at his grandparent's house. We hope to continue this tradition next month at our home.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shireen said...

YUM!!!

Yall did up right! You guys have some GREAT friends (including me, of course! Hee hee!! ;))...seriously, I know you love your community group, and I can't blame you! I'd want to be with them all the time!
Glad yall had such a fun, delicious (budget-friendly, too!!!) evening! Y'all are too cute!

Love you!

Kathryn said...

What a great idea! Looks like it was fun- & yummy!- too!