The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine's Treats
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I know this day can bring mixed emotions to some and overall is mainly a commercialized holiday, but I'm a sucker for any reason to get treats. The top row of the collage are pictures of Nathan sitting next to Dan's holiday treats(a box of chocolates and a DVD), and the heart shaped pancakes I made him for breakfast. The bottom row shows the treats Dan got for me; a decadent dessert, dinner from Costas (one of our favorite spots), and a box and delicious white chocolate coconut candies and a hilarious card. The best part of the day was that it landed on a Saturday so we got to spend all day together (always my favorite kind of treat).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YUMMY again!!
Can I just bury my face into all the goodies and that sweet little boy of yours??? :) He's TOO CUTE!!!
Ashley, YOU are such a GREAT wife and mommy! Truly, what a model God has given to me through you, friend!
I love ya, girl!
Post a Comment