Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

7 Months!

 


 


 


 


On Wednesday, March 18th, Nathan turned 7 months. It really is hard for me to believe that he is already 7 months, but at the same time Dan and I keep saying, "I can hardly remember life without him." He is such a blessing to us and we thank the LORD every single day for him. Nathan is now rolling both from his back to belly and belly to back. So gone are the days that I can leave him on the couch or bed or really anywhere because he just rolls away. Also, since he is rolling so much we thought it would be safer if we didn't swaddle him anymore. We loved the miracle blanket (thanks Karen for that insight) and he did too so I have been dreading getting rid of it. However, he has gone two days without it and although he does wake himself up some because his arms are free, he has made the transition fairly well. Recently, we have been enjoying all the sunny days we have had and are ready for spring to be here to stay.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

I can't believe it either, Ashley!! :( and :) Bitter sweet to watch Nathan grow!

You need a post of all of the pics you have of Nathan sitting next to his teddy bear...all in a line. It'll be amazing to see his growth from one month to the next!

Well, thanks for listening this afternoon. Still uncertain as to what is up with Rhys and his fussiness, but please keep praying for us to have discernment in caring for him and determining his cries. Also, please pray that the Lord would give him supernatural peace and patience toward us and people in general.

Love all the cowboy boots!! :) Nathan 'fits' right in, now!! :)

Yall had a great time! I hope to catch up more on Sunday! :)

Love you.