The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, March 19, 2009
He's Gone Country
Well if any of you know me, you know I love my cowboy boots and since my sweet friend Heidi let us borrow some boots that her son, Isaiah, outgrew there was bound to be a photo shoot soon. Dan's family was in town this week and since they are as cool as I am with their cowboy boots we had to get a family picture in our boots. Thank you Heidi for the boots and thank you Dan for taking the pictures! Hope you enjoy the pics and only time will tell who can brain wash Nathan the most (Dan with rock and roll, or me with some good ol' country).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
TOO Cute!! How fun that you all have your boots on together and Nathan's (Isaiah's) are Very cute!! :)
Love the boots on him :)
Post a Comment