The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Saint Patrick's Day Fun
I hope everyone had a happy Saint Patrick's Day yesterday. I love any kind of holiday or excuse to dress up, throw a party, or celebrate in any way. This year we had a really great time because Dan's mom, sister, and two of his nieces were in town visiting from Houston. They were here from Saturday night until this morning and we tried to pack in as much fun as we could. Some of our activities included: playing with Nathan, kissing Nathan, hugging Nathan, and oh yeah we also went to Michael's Arts and Crafts store to get stuff to make St. Patrick's day shirts, we went bowling, shopping, out to eat at Olive Garden, and to Desoto Caverns. In between that time we enjoyed just visiting and eating lots of great food. Thank you Adri for driving all the way over here to see us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're too cute! I love all the "Nathan" activities...hugging, kissing, playing with him. :)
Love all the green!!
You can pinch our little Rhys ANY time!! I know it's a pinch of LOVE!!! :) Hee hee!!
Post a Comment