The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
What We Have Been Up To
Well the most momentous occasion was Nathan's first haircut. As you can see in the "before" picture it was getting a little out of control over his ears, so while Dan entertained him in the highchair I got my trusty kitchen scissors out and trimmed up the sides. Its not perfect but its much better and I didn't cause any puncture wounds, so I would call it a success. Other pics include our most recent hiking and geocaching adventure which was fun and quite successful; pics of our neighborhood block party (we do have the best neighbors ever, praise the LORD!); Nathan helping out with the laundry; and us with Barbie and Brad and Emily at Stadium Fest at Samford(Barbie and Brad slid down the steep grass hill along with all the kids, and I totally would have done it if I wasn't wearing a skirt that night. We also just had a Cinco de Mayo party at our house with our community group from church but I forgot to take pics. All in all its been a great summer so far and we look forward to even more outdoor fun, especially before it gets too hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yall are having SO much fun!! :)
I wish you could see our interior right now! :) I have to keep smiling!! I know that the Lord is absolutely in control, so that's what I stand firm in while I smile and almost laugh about this!! It's not worth getting upset over. I'm blogging about it now!!
I LOVE that you and your neighbors get together so intentionally for these block parties! I want us to start doing that soon, too. Well, we'll see...with all the travels ahead, ha! :)
Nice haircut Mommy!
Post a Comment