The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
First Trip to the Lake
This past weekend we went to my parent's lake house for the first time of the summer. I cant believe it took us till the end of June to make it up there, but we sure had fun while we were there. It was a scorcher so we actually didn't take many boat rides but we did get in the water several times and enjoyed playing some bocce (lawn bowling). We also ate all kinds of good food, a lake tradition! Nathan loved the water but wasn't sure about the boat, mainly because of that cumbersome life preserver his mommy and daddy made him wear. We hope that Nathan grows up loving the lake and we will start with even more fun time this coming up weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, if Nathan is ANYthing like his sweet Mama, he'll grow up LOVING the lake and all the great activities there! Rhys will have to join him there!! ;)
We look forward to coming soon...I've already told Russell that we're invited!! :) I loved all the picasa pics!! ESPECIALLY the nudey pics of your little man!!! Ha!! All naked, EXCEPT for his boony hat!! Love it!!!
Too funny. I love the lake pictures. What a great family you all are. Nathan looks like a natural around the water. I hope your fingernail is okay! We can't wait to hang out again.
Forgot to mention how spoiled Piper is....seriously, lounging on the raft. Too funny and cute of course.
Hi Mama Matteo! Love your blog. Your pics are adorable! I especially love the close-up of Nathan in his life jacket, he is too cute! We had so much fun at the lake with you guys. Thanks for having us! Also, just looked at the pics from your trip to New Zealand...I so impressed that you jumped!! See you soon, Alicia
Post a Comment