Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, July 20, 2009

11 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


 


 


 


Nathan turned 11 months this weekend and as I look at some of the pics of this past month I can really see that my little baby is turning into a little boy right before my eyes. Sometimes I look at him and I cant believe how big he is getting, but then I also still see that he is still a baby and I am so thankful that I can still hold him and carry him around. His favorite thing to do this month is play with his push toys and cruise at full speed around all the furniture. The pictures above include: nathan with his truck, dan rocking nathan(dan has always rocked nathan all the way to sleep but we have decided that he needs to get used to going to sleep on his own so dan now reads him a book and then puts him in the crib awake. I think it has been harder on Dan then Nathan), nathan sitting next to his bear for his monthly picture, and then him standing in his birthday suit waiting for the beloved bath. We love our precious baby...boy and look forward to ringing in his first birthday in august!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shireen said...

11 months, big man!!! WOW!!!! You ARE growing up before our very eyes!! In the first picture, you look SO much like your Abuela!!! I see it in your eyes and face! So, you better be taking notes on what you learn so that you can help Rhys when he gets to 11 months!!! :) I enjoy getting to see you at least one day per week!! :) Rhys and I are very blessed (more than we know!) to get that time with you and Mommy. :)
We love you and are awaiting your 1-year birthday!!! Woohoo!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Alicia said...

What a little cutie! I love the picture of Dan reading to him, so sweet! We had a great time last night! See you soon. Have a blessed week and tell Nathan hello from Caroline:)

Shannon and Clint said...

I can't believe he is almost 1!!! I love the pic of him standing in front of the bathtub!! Adorable :)