The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, October 17, 2009
The Great Pumpkin Patch
On Friday a couple of us girls took the kiddos to The Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, AL. It was a chilly day, but we still had fun, got to pick out a pumpkin, and let the kiddos run free and burn off some energy. I appreciated Heidi, Shireen, Alicia, and Liz for coming along with me because I have been wanting to go see this pumpkin patch for awhile now and its always more fun with friends. As you can see Nathan is no longer still for my picture projects so I have to stay on the move just to keep him in the lens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We had FUN, too!!! Well, I think Rhys might enjoy this more next year! :)
I love all the pictures, and it is so funny to watch you trying to get a picture of Nathan these days...he's a BUSY body!! :)
I enJOYed that time with you, friend!!!
Love you!
We loved that Pumpkin patch last year- glad you all got to enjoy it! Nathan is such a cute "punkin"! :)
Post a Comment