The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Pumpkin Patch at Shadow Lake
Yes, more pumpkin patch pictures. Dan and I went out to the Pumpkin Patch at Shadow Lake which is in Bessemer on Saturday. We went last year and had fun even though Nathan was only 2 1/2 months old, and I have been looking forward to going back since then. It is put on by a local church and they do a really good job. I had a cute fall outfit picked out for Nathan but then with the cold weather all I had in the car was the Orange Pumpkin sweatshirt from the day before. So yes, both days he is wearing the same shirt. Oh well, I think he had fun amidst the cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment