The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, October 16, 2009
Niagara Falls
This past weekend my mom and I took a girls trip to Canada. We mainly went to see Niagara Falls because neither one of us had ever seen them before and we knew it would be a do-able 3 day trip. While we were up there we took a day trip to Toronto which was only 1 1/2 hours north. The weather was great, but much colder than I remember 40s and 50s feeling. At least the sun was out, and the color of the leaves were spectacular. We had a great time together and Dan won the "Dad of the Year" award for taking care of Nathan and even managing to do some chores while I was gone(something I dont do much of during the weekends).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment