Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, October 5, 2009

Taking Pictures

 


 


 


 


This past weekend I was so excited to get out and take some pictures. There is a barn and old wooden house at the elementary school near our house which I have seen other pictures taken from and it is a great fall setting. We did have fun but I cant say I really got any pictures that highlighted the scenery like I had envisioned. For one the lighting wasn't good enough because we went out at 6:30pm which was a little too late, and secondly I just need more practice capturing a moving toddler while keeping my picture in focus and still capturing the background scenary. I will just have to go out for another photo shoot.(poor Dan, he always gets roped into my "practicing" and ends up having to entertain Nathan and trying to get him to look in the direction I want.) More fall pics to come, i hope.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia said...

The second one could not be any cuter! What a fun location! A toddler is definitely more diificult to photograph:) Great seeing you guys today!

Shireen said...

Hey, girl,
I like the sweet setting, and it'll be SO pretty this FALL with all the pretty color changes!!

I really can't get over how big Nathan is!!! I enjoyed spending so much time with you two this week. Thank you.

You enjoy that little man (and your big man :)) before you escape for the weekend to some big, beautiful falls!!! ;)