The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Playgroup at Halloween
Here are all the kiddos dressed up in their halloween costumes at playgroup. Its been so fun seeing these kids grow and grow. Last year we had a hard time just "propping" most of the small kids up because they couldn't even sit, but now they are all on the move and it took all the moms to keep the kids entertained and on the couch. Also, just wanted to invite any other fusion moms or moms-to-be to join us anytime you want. We meet on mondays one month and thursdays the next month from 10-12. We would love to visit. For more pics go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They all look so cute! I am sad that I missed it!!
Post a Comment