The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween from our friendly lion! My friend Heidi let me borrow this costume for Nathan and I absolutley loved it. We all had a great weekend full of pumpkin carving (I thought Dan did a great job carving "Smiley"), neighborhood activities(more pics to follow), and walking down to the trunk-or-treat festival at the church near our house with my friend Karen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are so cute! Such a happy and friendly little lion:)
SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment