Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pics in Houston

 


 


 


 


Since we were all together I had to get some family pictures in of course. We will have to get some more of Adri and Chris and the girls another time but here are some of Dan's parents and us. I do want to thank Adri for her hospitality for hosting us for an entire week and for the good food and fun times. I also want to mention that we got to celebrate Dan's birthday while we were there(it was Thanksgiving Day this year) which was special. I thank God for the past week of thanksgiving with family, and good times and good health.

Several new posts below of our trip.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

These are great! Love the fence! Looks like you guys had a great time! See you soon:)