The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, November 12, 2009
My Little Cowboy
Nathan's newest word is "Ha" meaning "hat." He sees his cowboy hat hanging in his room every morning when he wakes up and says Ha Ha and of course points. So every day he wants to bring it downstairs to play. Today I finally got smart enough to take some pictures of him in it. He even wanted to wear it outside. I am actually loving the hat because I love a cowboy yet I haven't been able to convince Dan to wear cowboy boots and a hat around the house. At least I have one cowboy for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment