The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Star Lake
Yesterday, my friend Shireen and I brought our boys to Star Lake in Hoover so that we could get a good walk in around their walking path. Nathan loved playing with the ducks(a little too close sometimes) and all the leaves. It was so nice to get outside after a rainy Tuesday, and the leave colors were gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how big Nathan has gotten. You blink and he's so big! What a bundle of joy and blessing you have! Miss you guys! Love you! God bless you!
Post a Comment