The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, January 18, 2010
Running after a Tiger
Nathan's favorite animal was definitley the tiger. I think it was because the tiger was actually up and moving and right next to the glass. It was hilarious watching Nathan running from one side to the other squealing after the tiger.
More posts of the zoo and Nathan's 17 months below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like Nathan loved the zoo! So much fun!
Post a Comment