Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

i-jump

 


 


 


 


Today Nathan and I tried something new. A friend of mine and her two little girls invited us to meet them at i-jump which is an indoor jump place off of 280. I wasn't sure what all Nathan was going to be able to do, but he loved everything. They have a toddler room with padded blocks and slides and a small ball pool and then there is a moon-bounce and huge inflatable slides. There are several other inflatables but they were for bigger kids. We had a great time. Afterwards we went to go get Nathan a much-needed haircut.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shireen said...

I recognize your friend and her girls! They were at the Acton Park pool one day this past summer. Remember me telling you that I saw her, and somehow we realized that you were a mutual friend of ours? Small world!?! :)

Nathan looks like he was having fun, and Mommy is so good to be ready to "capture" all those good moments!

Alicia said...

My Mom's Group is going there in February. Glad to know it's fun even for the younger kiddos, too. Nathan looks like he was having a blast!