The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, January 24, 2010
When Kevin Comes in to Town
When my brother Kevin comes into town we always have a great time. Two things that are always on the top of our list include: geocaching and gourmet food. We went out to oak mtn and found 6 geocaches as well as coming up to this waterfall which is something I have never seen during my many times at oak mtn. Later that night he cooked us up a feast: duck breast with wine-infused peaches, brussel sprouts with mushrooms and bacon, a fennel and raddichio salad with a shallot vinegarrete, and homemade baklava. I had never had duck or fennel before but everything turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment