The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Fun in the snow with our neighbors
It was so nice to have almost everyone home in our neighborhood on Friday. All the kids were home by lunch and Dan was off work because of the snow. We had fun having snowball fights, building snowmen, and watching the kids run all around. Later that night we had our Valentines party and warmed up over lots of GOOD food. I love our neighbors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment