The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Snow Day!
I was bummed when I woke up Friday morning and there was no snow on the ground. But a couple hours later the snow started to fall and it really came down(for Alabama that is). I was so excited to get out in it as soon as it accumulated enough to really play in. Nathan had a great time tasting the snow, walking in the snow, throwing his ball and helping daddy make a snow man. He was ready to go in after about 45 minutes though because his hands were getting cold. Dan had fun throwing building a snowman and having a snowball fight with the neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment