The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Having Fun at Kids Gym
Yesterday we tried a new place in Vestavia called Kids Gym. Its where the old Berry Middle School was and they do classes but also just free play for anyone on Mondays and Fridays for $6. A couple of us mommies took the kiddos there yesterday and they had a great time. Nathan's favorite parts were the ball pit and the trampoline. Im excited to have a new rainy weather activity. Thanks Alicia for taking some good pics of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nathan's getting so big! Looks like a lot of fun. I love the first pic w/ his lil' scrunched up nose! :)
Post a Comment